Question: 1 describe the peripheral nervous system pns with reference to...
1. Describe the peripheral nervous system (PNS) with reference to the somatic nervous system and motor division of the autonomic nervous system.
2. Describe the anatomy of the PNS including peripheral ganglia, spinal and cranial nerves and associated central nervous system (CNS) structures.
3. Identify the main regions of the brain.
4. Describe the functions of the brain.
5. State main organs and functions of the endocrine system.
6. Define a hormone.
7. Understand the difference between neural and hormonal control of homeostasis.
WITH EXPLANATION PLEASEE......