Question: 1 describe what was done and what was found in...
1. Describe what was done and what was found in Asch’s (1955) study.
2. Discuss the ethics of Milgram’s study.
3. Describe three of the variations done on Milgram’s original obedience experiment. Be sure to discuss how the results varied as a function of these changes.
4. What did Bierbrauer (1979) find when examining the role of the fundamental attribution error in a repeat of Milgram’s experiment?
5. Group size, unanimity, cohesion, status, public response and no prior commitment are all factors that influence people’s conformity. Explain each.
6. Define and provide examples of both normative influence and informational influence.
7. “Conformity is neither all bad or all good.” Do you agree? Why or why not?