Question: 1 explain the concept of onetoone opportunities with employees 2...
1. Explain the concept of one-to-one opportunities with
2. Discuss the economic impacts of the changing marital and ethnic face of the market.
3. Would you rather someone voice complaints to you or to others about you?
4. How often do you ask for feedback from customers or even from friends and colleagues or other students? why is feedback important?
5. Do you track your progress in any activity, such as running, dieting, skill level in a sport or video game? Why or why not? What does this indicate about your desire for feedback?
6. What actions make you want to end a discussion?