Question: 1 explain why effective projectprogram management and leadership must begin...
1. Explain why effective project/program management and leadership must begin with the selection of projects that support the organisational mission and strategy.
2. Explain the role of negotiation in ensuring that program vision is maintained.
3. Commitment to the program vision plays an important role in the program success. How can you, as a program manager, demonstrate commitment to the program vision?
4. Explain how the program manager can create trust in each of the stages of the project ie forming, storming, norming, performing and adjourning.
5. Every program has stakeholders from diverse backgrounds. What processes could be used to treat program stakeholders with fairness and equity and encourage open discussion?
6. Explain the different leadership styles and suggest how they might impact on a program or project.
7. What is CSR and why is it important in an organisation and its programs?