Question: 1 first utilizing the information from what is cancer and...
1) FIRST, utilizing the information from What is Cancer? and Metastatic Cancer, describe the basics of cancer by answering the following questions.
1) What is the common characteristic of all types of cancer?
2) What happens to damaged cells during NORMAL cell division?
3) What happens to damaged cells during CANCEROUS cell division?
4) What does "metastasized" mean?
5) What is the difference between a proto-oncogene and an oncogene.
2. THEN, read the article A Teachable Moment on the Need for Colon Cancer Screening (https://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2016/04/04/a-teachable-moment-on-the-need-for-colon-cancer-screening/?_r=0) write a script for a 30 second (60-75 words) Public Service Announcement (https://ctb.ku.edu/en/table-of-contents/participation/promoting-interest/public-service-announcements/main) (please include a "hook") to encourage people to get screened for colon cancer.