Question: 1 follicular cells surrounding the developing oocyte secrete which...
1) Follicular cells surrounding the developing oocyte secrete _____________ which is responsible for maintaining secondary sexual characteristics as well as the thickening of the ____________ lining
2) Ovulation is triggered by a mid cycle surge in _____________
3) Following ovulation follicular cells turn into glandular _______________ that secretes increasing amounts of what two hormones?
4) If pregnancy does not occur this structure degenerates hormone levels decline and the ______________ lining disintegrates and is shed
5) During the cycle estrogen and progesterone inhibit the increased release of ____________ and ______________ when estrogen and progesterone levels fall the secertion of ________- and _________ increases