Question: 1 for a system of interest to you your own...
1. For a system of interest to you (your own work or something found on the internet), show a breakdown of the system into its subsystems. Discuss the role that each subsystem plays in satisfying the requirements and how testing of key performance measures can take place at each level of decomposition.
2. Describe some of the considerations associated with the initiation of design changes resulting from test and evaluation.
3. What is the difference between verification and validation?
4. Once your team has performed verification and validation, what is the next step?
5. Why is understanding how the requirements are determined and managed so important for the engineering manager?