Question: 1 in order to improve individual worker productivity and productivity...
1. In order to improve individual worker productivity and productivity of the work group, why are cash awards poor motivators as compared to "Planned Spontaneous Recognition?"
2. If a workgroup of hourly technicians are having productivity issues, why is the Supervisor the most likely cause for poor performance? As the Manager what course of action do you take with this supervisor?
3. List the steps anyone should take before making a decision.
4. What things should a supervisor avoid in decision making?
5. As a supervisor, when should you postpone a decision?
6. When should you use compromise in a conflict situation?
7. When should one give in and be accommodating in a conflict situation?
8. List the elements of setting good objectives for your employees