Question: 1 outline the investigation of your chosen topic not included...
1. Outline the investigation of your chosen topic (not included in the word count) by presenting an opinion on the topic.
2. Present a compelling argument using numerical data and research to justify your point of view. 3. Explain the mathematics undertaken to present the data within the various resources used.
You may wish to explain the mathematics by giving simpler examples. Ensure you have a sound understanding of the mathematics. If you unable to determine or understand the maths associated with a particular fact then don’t use it!
• Homelessness in Australia: Explore the hidden costs to the community • Child immunisation: The effects of dropping immunisation rates
• Clothing manufacturing: Compare the costs of ethical production
• Global warming: The impact on the Pacific Islands
• Clean water: The cost of providing a basic human right
• Refugees: The voice of Australians
• Life expectancy: We are all better off