Question: 1 prenatal progesterone and testosterone exposure in mice maternal...
1. Prenatal progesterone and
testosterone exposure in mice _________________ maternal aggression
2. When challenged with hormone injections, virgin DBA/2J mice were _______ responsive to the aggression promoting quality of ___________ than virgin C57BL/6J mice.
3. In postpartum female mice, the administration of ergot drugs or hypophysectomizing postpartum female mice _______ prolactin and ___________ aggression.
4. Progesterone __________ threat behaviors in female mice during pregnancy and __________ aggressive behaviors in the postpartum period.
5. If a mouse mother can see, smell and hear her newborns but can’t have any tactile contact with them, her aggressive behavior ______________.
6. In memory research, ________________________ means converting a short-term memory into a long-term memory.
7. Reports of long-lost memories, prompted by clinical techniques, are known as __________ .
8. _______________ is a condition characterized by difficulties in language production.
9. The ______________ effect refers to the tendency of IQ scores to increase over generations.
10. Paradoxical sleep is also referred to as ________________________.