Question: 1 respiratory infections are more common in winter months can...
1. respiratory infections are more common in winter months. can you explain why these months?
2. cold or flu, how do you know which one you really have? explain and defend your argument.
3. certain throat or resporatory infections has been linked to affecting either the kidneys or the heart or both. how so?
4. explain why a vaccine is needed to get against a flu every year.
5. what is the mechanism or cause of a 21 year old patient dying from an infection of H5N1?