Question: 1 telethas mom sometimes comforts her when she cries and...
1. Teletha’s mom sometimes comforts her when she cries and at
other times, she ignores her. Given the inconsistency in her
mother’s behavior, what type of attachment might Teletha
2. Can infants form more than one attachment? Why or why not?
3. Provide one example as to how attachment during infancy affects later development.
4. More babies in Japan show resistant attachment than babies in the United States or Europe. Should this finding be cause for concern about these infants’ well-being?
5. Which two types of attachment are most stable?