Question: 1 the external ear is composed primarily of what tissue...
1) The external ear is composed primarily of what tissue type?
b) Articular cartilage
d) Hyaline cartilage
e) Elastic cartilage
2) Which type of muscle tissue is not striated?
c) Single-fiber muscle
e) skeletal muscle
3) Your skeleton is composed predominantly of which tissue type?
4) What type of tissue has an exposed apical (free) surface?
5) Where in the body would you expect to find skeletal muscle tissue?
6) Collagen fibers are found in which subtype and type of tissue?
a) Cardiac muscle tissue
b) Dense regular connective tissue
c) Nervous tissue
d) Pseudostratified columnar epithelial tissue
e) Blood connective tissue