Question: 1 what are the two primary rock properties that a...
1. What are the two primary rock properties that a Reservoir Rock must have?
2. As deeper formations are encounter with a vertical well, what happens to the porosities of both clean sandstones and shale formations? Is the ‘rate’ of change different for sandstones and shales? Briefly explain.
3. What is the primary rock property that a Seal/Cap Rock must be lacking?
4. A reservoir rock WITH BOTH Top Seal AND Lateral Seals has what hydrocarbon trapping property?
5. Occasionally, shallow sediments with Organic Matter generate what type of hydrocarbon.
6. Terrestrial source rocks tend to be prone to which type of hydrocarbon?