Question: 1 what type of contaminants can be removed by carbon...
1. What type of contaminants can be removed by carbon
2. What type of contaminated media (air, water, soil) can be treated by carbon adsorption? Why?
3. If you were selecting carbon to use for a carbon adsorption process, what type properties you would consider? How would you decide which carbon to use?
4. How can you linearize Freundlich equation?
5. If you purchase a new carbon adsorption column, where would be the adsorption zone (top, middle, bottom)?
6. Where would be the adsorption zone in the used up carbon adsorption column?
7. What type of filtration occurs in kidneys? Why is this important?
8. What type filtration would you use for drinking water? Why is this important?