Question: 1 which of the following is not a neurotransmitter dopamine...
1) Which of the following is NOT a neurotransmitter?
2) Which of the following is NOT a function of the hypothalamus?
controlling autonomic functions
producing emotions and behavior drives
adjusting postural muscles
regulating body temperature
3) The movement of the otoliths stimulates which cells to send information to the brain regarding body position?
4) When studying in lab, Anne repeats, over and over, the names of the structures she is studying. What is Anne trying to accomplish?
creation of fact memories
conversion from primary memories to secondary memories
All of the listed responses are correct.
5) The thymus gland __________.
increases the metabolic rate of cells
is found inferior to the heart
produces thymosin, which matures lymphocytes
releases epinephrine and norepinephrine
6) The kidneys secrete __________.
all of the listed hormones