Question: 11 in the last 130 years sea level has risen...
11. In the last 130 years, sea level has risen by about
12. Melting permafrost causes increased CO2 emissions because
Plant growth becomes more abundant, increasing respiration of CO2
Plant growth becomes less abundant, decreasing uptake of photosynthesis
CO2 trapped in the ice is released to the atmosphere
Carbon stored in frozen soil becomes available to decomposers
13. By the end of the current century, sea level is expected to rise by an additional
14. Ocean acidification is caused by the increase in which of the following atmospheric gases?
15. Global warming is associated with which change in precipitation in the US?
Rainfall during very heavy events has increased
Rainfall during very heavy events has decreased
Rainfall during very heavy events has not changed
Global warming is not a factor affecting precipitation