Question: 1an object moving in a straight line has a velocity...
1.An object moving in a straight line has a velocity V (meters / second) given by:
The object initially has a displacement of -5 m from 0.
- 1. the time when velocity is zero
- 2. the displacement when velocity is zero
- 3.the acceleration equation
- 4. the acceleration when the velocity is zero
- 5. the velocity when acceleration is 36m/s2
This is a side view of a symmetrical skating ramp which has a parabola shape given by the following:
A and B is where the skater can launch off the platforms to skate down the ramp to V
(Show all working out on paper)
- 1. How high is the platform at A?
- 2. Calculate minimum point at V
- 3. How high is point V off the ground?
- 4. What is the total area of the shaded part, include areas under the curve and the area under the 2 platforms?
- 5. If each square meters cost, $10.80 to paint, how much would it cost to paint the whole shaded side of the ramp? Express in dollars and cents
please with working out