Question: 1andnbspusing the victorian early years learning and development framework veyldf...
1. Using the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF) provide a detailed example (approx. 200 words) of how Practice Principle ‘respectful relationships and responsive engagement’ guides your practices when developing relationships with children.
2 a) Provide a detailed example (approx. 200 words) of how you have shared or gained information with your workplace supervisor regarding children’s behaviour.
b) Using this example explain how Quality Area 5 of the National Quality Standards guided your response when agreeing to strategies to guide behaviour.
3. Give a specific example of how you have adapted your interactions with children to consider their age, interests, culture and needs.
a) Describe what happened and your interactions in detail
b) Identify and explain how Practice 2 of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) guided your actions
c) Identify and explain which article/s of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child guided your actions
4. Collect and read the service policy and/or procedure that relates to guiding and managing children’s behaviour. List and outline the policy and/or procedure and give an example of how you have worked within this when guiding children’s behaviour.
5. Provide a specific example (approx. 200 words) of how you have encouraged children to respect similarities and differences between each other.
6. Provide a specific example (approx. 200 words) of how you have involved and encouraged children in decision-making and planning
7. Outline how you might encourage a child to share their stories and ideas in the cases below. Give two examples for each.
a) A child for whom English is not their home language
b) A child with a quiet temperament