Question: 2 explain the difference between a hazard and a disaster...
2. Explain the difference between a hazard and a disaster. Give specific examples.
3. What makes a society vulnerable from disasters and hazards?
4. Among the four priority areas of the DRRM, what should be given the most attention and why?
5. Among all the disasters presented, what do you think is the most difficult to prevent? Expound on your answer.
6. Create a short poem (2-3 stanzas will do or 8-12 lines) about hazards and disasters. Give it a certain or catchy title.
7. Make a poster about how to mitigate the spread of virus. The rubrics of this activity will be provided by the instructor.
8. Choose one of the disasters presented here in the module. From there, make a short video presentation (2-3 minutes only) on how to prevent it. Note: You have to be seen in the video, not just a voice over. The rubrics of this activity will be provided by the instructor. (this only for online students)