Question: 2 when is atp hydrolyzed by actin 6 what is...
2. When is ATP hydrolyzed by actin?
6. What is the composition of F-actin filaments?
7. Under normal physiological conditions during elongation, the barbed end of an actin filament is called __________, is capped by __________ and structurally different than the _________ end.
8. In vitro and under steady state conditions, the critical concentration (Cc) of the barbed end of a filament is 0.1 um, and the Cc of the pointed end of this filament is 0.6 um. If the concentration of actin-ATP monomers is 0.3 um, what would happen to this actin filament?
9. What is treadmilling of an actin filament?
10. The force generating powerstoke of myosin along an actin filament occurs when myosin _____________.