Question: 2 who ultimately determines if a room environment is thermally...
2) Who ultimately determines if a room environment is thermally comfortable?
3) Physically, what determines if a room environment is thermally comfortable?
4) What heat transfer/exchange processes affect the thermal comfort condition of a building occupant? List the factors affecting each heat transfer/exchange process.
5) What is the physical meaning of the operative temperature and effective temperature?
6) How is the ASHRAE thermal comfort zone determined? Will it ensure that 100% of the building occupants be thermally comfortable?
7) What is the advantage of micro-environmental control? How can it also reduce building energy consumption?