Question: 5 which of the following is a recommended security measure...
5. Which of the following is a recommended security measure for password usage?
A. Write it down
B. Store it under a master password list
C. Avoid actual words or names.
D. Store it with your administrator
6. True or False: A Positive Predictive Value of a test is a number that expresses how many times the screen correctly flags correct condition?
7. True or False: Authentication is the essential for a computing system as it accurate identification is the key to individual access rights.
8. True or False: Skimming is the use of a device to copy authentication data unnoticed.
9. True or False: A multifactor authentication has two security measures. When one is correct, the second is by-passed.
10. Define threat enumeration?
A. Evaluating ways to undermined security.
B. Evaluating ways that authentication could fail.
C. Evaluating ways that mitigate harm.
D. Evaluating ways to improve authentication.