Question: 7 list the characteristics of unixlinux operating systems 8 explain...
7. List the characteristics of Unix/Linux operating
8. Explain the structure of UNIX/LINUX operating system. (Draw the Pyramid to explain the functions of each layer in the pyramid.)
9. List different shells that are used in LINUX. Explain the suitability of each shell. Give examples of shell commands and indicate which shell they belong to.
10. List different flavors of LINUX operating system.
11. Explain the command line structure that is used by UNIX/LINUX Operating Systems.
12. Conduct an Internet research and develop a document in your own words that compares UNIX/LINUX with Microsoft Windows operating system.