Question: 97 hiring managers should automatically preclude a candidate with a...
97) Hiring managers should automatically preclude a candidate with a disability if they appear to be unable to do the job.
98) Organizations that provided diversity training are more likely to have women and minorities in upper management positions when compared with organizations that did not provide diversity training.
88) Extent flexibility and dynamic flexibility are dimensions of intellectual abilities.
89) Overall abilities are essentially made up of two sets of factors: intellectual and psychological.
94) Which of the following is nota component of comprehensive workforce programs encouraging diversity?
A) encouraging their employees to learn foreign languages and culture to promote and attract a diverse workforce
B) encouraging fair treatment of all people regardless of their demographic characteristics
C) fostering personal development practices that bring out the skills and abilities of all workers
D) teaching managers about the legal framework for equal employment opportunity
E) teaching managers how a diverse workforce will be better able to serve a diverse market of customers and clients
86) Regardless of when taken, intelligence assessments are consistent and reliable.
87) There is a perfect correlation between intelligence and job satisfaction.
41) According to David Galenson, individuals do their most creative work during their ________.
A) teens, 20s, and 30s
B) 20s, 30s, and 40s
C) 40s, 50s, and 60s
D) 30s, 40s, and 50s
E) teens, 30s, and 60s
40) Despite misperceptions, the majority of studies have shown virtually no relationship between ________.
A) age and job performance
B) gender and job performance
C) age and job satisfaction
D) gender and job satisfaction
E) job performance and job satisfaction