1. Other
  2. Other
  3. a boy scouts troop and a girl scouts troop are...

Question: a boy scouts troop and a girl scouts troop are...

Question details

A Boy Scouts troop and a Girl Scouts troop are each going to do a fundraiser for an upcoming trip they have planned. Each troop has identified same three activities they could do to raise money for their trip. Because of time constraints and troop involvement, each troop can only choose one activity. The activities and the corresponding amount of money each activity would raise for a troop doing the fundraiser by themselves are as follows:A Boy Scouts troop and a Girl Scouts troop are each going to do a fundraiser for an upcoming trip they have planned. Each troop has identified same three activities they could do to raise money for their trip. Because of time constraints and troop involvement, each troop can only choose one activity. The activities and the corresponding amount of money each activity would raise for a troop doing the fundraiser by themselves are as follows: Sell hot dogs at the county fair The troop would raise $3000 Sell cotton candy at the county fair - The troop would raise $2400 Mow lawns for people in town The troop would raise $1500 However, if both troops choose to do the same activity, then the potential money raised would be split among the troops as follows: At the fair the Girl scouts will earn 60% of the potential funds given above and the Boy Scouts will earn the remaining 40% . when both choose to mow lawns, the Boy scouts would earn 75% of the potential funds and Girl Scouts would earn the remaining 25% Create a game matrix with the Boy Scouts as the row player and the Girl Scouts as the column player.

Solution by an expert tutor
Blurred Solution
This question has been solved
Subscribe to see this solution