Question: arm autoindexing to access array elements write an arm assembly...
ARM Auto-Indexing to access array elements.
Write an ARM assembly program that performs the following using arm assembly language for raspberry pi
1. Declare three arrays that will contain positive integers. Array one will be initialized in the code. The values of array one will be determined by the user.
2. Array two will be populated with user inputs via the scanf C library function.
3. Array three will be calculated to be equal to the Array one[i] * Array two[i].
4. The program is to print a welcome message with instructions to the user.
5. The program is to print the elements of all three arrays with text on what is being printed. The array print must be performed by a subroutine and accessed by using the ARM Assembly instruction BL.
6. The array size has to be at least 10 elements.
7. Assume all inputs are valid and no overflow conditions will occur.