Question: assignment requirements information security models are standards that are used...
Information security models are standards that are used for reference or comparison and often serve as the stepping-off point for emulation and adoption. Your task for this assignment is:
- Introduce the concept of using information security models (why are they important).
- Explain that some security architecture models are implemented into computer hardware and software, some are implemented as policies and practices, and some encompass both.
- Describe, compare, and contrast TWO common security models.
- Conclude with your recommendation of which model would be best to use in your organization.
- Format: Microsoft Word
- Font: Arial, 12-Point, Double- Space
- Citation Style: APA