1. Math
  2. Statistics And Probability
  3. assume that in a bakery each customer buys only one...

Question: assume that in a bakery each customer buys only one...

Question details

Assume that in a bakery each customer buys only one item at a time. There is a 70% chance they will buy a croissant and a 30% chance they will buy a muffin. There are only 2 muffins left and 5 people still waiting in line. What is the probability that these 2 muffins will be sufficient? (that is nobody will want a muffin and find that there are none left). Express to nearest whole percent

Solution by an expert tutor
Blurred Solution
This question has been solved
Subscribe to see this solution