Question: c programming playing with strings assignment you must write comment...
Playing with strings Assignment
Write comment after every sentence.
Write DESIGN TOO for your program ( I P O Chart – Input – Process - Output )
- Student will demonstrate the ability to create strings.
- Student will demonstrate the ability to manipulate strings.
- Student will demonstrate the ability to write well written code.
You are to DESIGN and WRITE a short program that will:
- Allow the user to enter a string with up to 100 letters.
- The program will display the string:
- As a triangle made from the letters of the string
- The program will display the number of letters in the string.
- Once everything above was displayed, the program will ask the user if he or she wishes to enter a different string or quit.
Requirements will be same as the first assignment which will be the same for all future assignments.
- Use global variables, in this or any program ever.
- Use goto statement(s) , in this or any program ever.