Question: case 1 four patients are having eye exams the ophthalmologist...
Four patients are having eye exams. The ophthalmologist tests various aspects of their eyes and vision. Their results are summarized below.
Questions 1-4 refer to these images. Options for 1-4 are myopia, hyperopia, normal, and astigmatism
1. Patient A has ___________ vision.
2. Patient B has ___________ vision.
3. Patient C has ___________ vision.
4. Patient D has ___________ vision.
here are my answers for 1-4 idk if they are right and i have to choose corrections
1. hyperopia, 2. Astigmatism, 3. myopia, 4. normal
so which lens goes with each patient?? help please