Question: case study 2you have just taken a position at a...
Case study 2
You have just taken a position at a new education and care service and you are busy becoming familiar with how the service documents children’s development and wellbeing. The director is very busy and has not given you a clear induction into the service’s policies and procedures. The other staff are equally busy and the documentation regarding individual children’s development and wellbeing is patchy and incomplete
Describe how you would facilitate team collaboration for assessing and evaluating the children’s development and wellbeing.
(Total word count: approximately 100 words).
this is what i have so far :
· Look back to previous Records.
· Identify what is missing.
· Hold staff/ team meetings post observation.
· Research for lectures and instructional videos of different types of observation and records
· Help to reflect on previous records
· Work collaboratively with other educators.