Question: choose and describe a recent experience that you have had...
Choose and describe a recent experience that you have had with a provider in the health services industry (medical practices, hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, home healthcare agencies, hospices). Using your chosen experience, highlight the major differences between tangible products and services. Analyze your experience in terms of your expectations and perceptions about each of the five components of service quality:
- Reliability (ability to perform the required service dependably and accurately).
- Responsiveness (willingness to help customers and provide prompt service).
- Assurance (employees knowledge, courtesy and ability to inspire trust).
- Empathy (degree of caring and compassion shown in service provision).
- Tangibles (appearance of physical facilities and other tangibles