Question: choose one of your favorite brands for any product category...
- Choose one of your favorite brands (for any product category).
- If your brand’s target market were old people, what should the ad look like?
- If your brand’s target market were young people, what should it look like?
- If your brand’s target market were super rich people, what should it look like?
- If the brand manager wanted to design an ad that was noncomparative and two-sided, what would that look like?
- A humorous ad?
- A print ad (for a magazine or online) with lots of details?
- An image ad for radio?
6. Which celebrities (entertainers, athletes) would you choose to endorse your brand and why? What types of celebrities would make poor spokespeople? Why?
- Which media (broadcast TV, specialized cable TV, radio, XM
radio, newspapers, magazines, billboards, events, PR, salespeople,
etc.) would you think are optimal fits for marketing communications
for the following categories? Why?
- For tweens (8-9 to 12-13-year-olds)
- For personal male products
- For personal female products
- For a city’s basketball team
- For a university’s performing arts center
- For a nonprofit specializing in health care
- For a hybrid car
- For a sports car
Can someone help me by providing elaborative detail on the discussion questions? THank you.