Question: compare analog and digital systems which of the following statements...
- Compare analog and digital systems. Which of the following
statements are not true?
- In analog systems, waves are used in their original form, but in digital systems waves are sampled at certain intervals and recorded as numbers
- Both Analog and Digital systems consist of continuous signals.
- Unlike analog duplication, digital copies are exact replicas.
- For the same set of inputs, digital systems will always produce same output, but analog systems’ output may vary with external conditions such as temperature.
- Compared to analog systems, digital systems can be easily designed and manufactured.
- Compared to analog data, digital data cannot be encrypted easily.
- Compared to digital signals, analog signals will not be easily distorted due to noises.