Question: consider composite signal that has 4 components with the fundament...
- Consider composite signal that has 4 components with the
fundament frequency of 1MHz. (5 points each)
- What is the composite signal bandwidth?
- What is the theoretical maximum data rate?
- What is the theoretical maximum data rate if it uses 5 components with same bandwidth? .
- Assume that stereo audio file has a length of 4 minutes and 30 seconds, sampling rate of 192kHz, and 8 bits of sample size. What is the file size in bits? (Hint: stereos uses 2 channel).
- Assume that two devices are communicating using wireless. One devices is transmitting signal with power of 200 mW where the pathloss between two devices is 110dB. If the minimum receiving signal strength is -80dBm in wireless communication, determine the gain at each antenna where both transmitting and receiving antenna use same gain.
- We have a baseband channel with a 3-MHz bandwidth. What is the data rate for this channel if we use of the following line coding schemes, Manchester and MLT-3? (5 points)
- Considering the bit stream of “01101010”, draw the graph for each following line coding scheme. Assume that the last signal level has been positive. (5 points each)
- Differential Manchester