Question: consider the following network for a small project all times...
Consider the following network for a small project. All times are in weeks; and the network proceeds from node 1 to node 6.
|Activity||Initial Node||Final Node||Estimated Duration|
- Draw a network diagram representing the project below. Put the node numbers in circles and draw arrows from node to node, labeling each arrow with the activity letter and estimated duration.
- Determine how many paths there are in this network diagram, and write the paths and their lengths below. For example, a path might be written as A-B-E-G with a length of 12 weeks.
- Given the above information, what is the minimum amount of time this project will take to complete?
- Which activities or tasks are on the critical path?
- Assume activity A has an optimistic duration estimate of 2 weeks, a most likely estimate of 4 weeks, and a pessimistic estimate of 12 weeks.What would be the PERT estimate for this task? Show your work/calculations to get full credit.