Question: consider the following statement and definitions below answer the question...
Consider the following statement and definitions below, answer the question below
- “Intelligence means whatever is measured by an IQ test.”
- “Normal means an attribute possessed by people who are able to get on in the world.
and answer the following:
- What are the limitations of the definitions listed above and how does our basic communication and decision-making depend on definitions?
- How do these definitions listed above underlie our assumptions about the world?
- What are some potential real-world outcomes of relying on the definitions above to understand the meaning of intelligence or normal?