Question: could you tell me if this is right please and...
could you tell me if this is right please and if . it is wrong could you correct it for me please
1. Joint b/w the first costal cartilage and
sternum is Synchondrosis
and rest of the costal cartilages and sternum connection is Synovial plane joints.
2. Joint found only in skull is called Sutures.
3. Tooth in socket Gomphosis.
4. Bones united by fibrocartilage Symphysis.
5. Synovial fluid rich in Hyaluronic acid.
6. Epiphysis and diaphysis connected by (in children) Metaphysis.
7. Which joint has wide range of motion hip or shoulder? Shoulder
8. Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) of the knee prevents anterior movement
of the knee
9. Bending your head back until it hurts is an example of hyperextention
10. Holding your arm up is abduction.
of your arm, know adduction, abduction
circumduction, hyperextension, supination and pronation.