Question: create a business strategic goals statement include at least 6...
- Create a business strategic goals statement (include at least 6 goals).
- Develop an action plan for achieving the strategic goals.
- Define the necessary benchmarks (including sales trends for the last 12 months).
- Define a time frame for achieving the strategic goals.
- Determine a budget to be allocated to achieving the strategic goals.
- Create a free analytics account at Google Analytics, and install the tracking code on the free Web site that was created here: Web site. Include the tracking code in your report.
- Once your account has been created, visit this demo account to view actual data.
- Create an analytics profile (including 4 conversion goals). Describe 4 conversion goals that you would like to implement through Google Analytics. (Note: you will not actually be allowed to create these in your demo account.)
- Create 4 tracking URLs using a UTM link builder. Copy and paste the final URLs into your report.
- Schedule 1 report to be sent to your e-mail.
- Create 4 dashboards, and embed screenshots into your plan.
- Discuss how you will make comparisons between metrics and how analytics intelligence can help.