Question: create a twodimensional integer array declare two constant integers for...
create a two-dimensional integer array:
- declare two constant integers for the variables ROWS and COLS (COLS is an abbreviation for columns)
- there will be three rows and four columns
- declare the array and call it table
- declare an integer x and assign one to it.
- use nested loops for input
- assign x as the first input
- increment x by one each time through the loop, so that 1-12 will fill the array
use nested loops to display the output
- set the width of each output to three spaces
- have a new line for each row
- save your file as wk2 warm up and submit below
- Wirte the program in C++