Question: create an experiment that tests one of the predictions below...
Create an experiment that tests one of the predictions below:
1.If plants receive fertilizer, then they will grow taller than plants that receive no fertilizer.
2.If a pot of water has a lid on it, then the water will boil faster than in a pot without a lid.
Submit a brief description of your experiment (1 paragraph) AND the answers to the six questions written separately as a list #1-6 after your paragraph description:
- Which prediction did you choose?
- What is your dependent variable?
- What is your independent variable?
- Name two controlled variables. (You can probably think of more than two, but just list two.)
- What is your experimental group?
- What is your control group?