Question: determine whether each of the following statements is true or...
Determine whether each of the following statements is TRUE or FALSE and write a short explanation for your answer
- It is a good practice to have loss leaders at the very front of the store so that more customers can see them quickly and get attracted to them.
- One of the objectives of a promotion strategy is to impede the success of new market entrants in gaining a significant market share.
- One advantage of intensive distribution is that the firm does not need to spend resources on establishing a sophisticated distribution channel.
- Stock-out-cost refers to the cost incurred when a marketer has more inventory in stock than they can carry.
- The cost of switching to different brands is one of the reasons driving consumer loyalty towards a specific product.