Question: diploma of early childhood education and carepart byour service decided...
Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
Your service decided to take children to the animal farm excursion on the bus. Your service is taking children aged 2 to 3 year old on the farm. A new staff member recently joined and going for the first time on excursion with children. Write a report and things to consider:
1. Adequate supervision of the children including risk assessment for hazards or safety issues while going on excursion.
2. Seeking permission and providing information to families about excursion
3. Any medical management plans to be taken with children with any health needs going
4. Requirement of any equipment/child restraints to be used
5. Ensure safe travel procedure including the following emergency plans if emergency happens
6. Link to national guideline.
A BIG THANK YOU for any assistance