Question: four hundred thirtyfive people were surveyed as they left the...
Four hundred thirty-five people were surveyed as they left the FSU-Virginia basketball game at the Tucker Center. The results were as follows:
|200||attended the FSU-Marist game (M)|
|225||attended the FSU-Butler game (B)|
|215||attended the FSU-NC State game (NCS)|
|95||attended the Marist game and the NC State game|
|100||attended the NC State game and the Butler game|
|90||attended the Butler game and the Marist game|
|40||attended all three of the games|
- How many attended only the FSU-Butler game?
- How many did not attend the Marist, Butler, or North Carolina State games?
- How many attended at least two of these games?
- How many attended the Marist and Butler games, but not the North Carolina State game?
- How many attended the North Carolina State or the Butler game?