Question: french beginners task 2 10 marks say the following...
Task 2 – 10 Marks
Say the following numbers in French. 15, 5, 0, 21, 32, 12, 43, 18, 7, 24.
Task 3 – 20 Marks
You have struck up a conversation with a young couple and their children.
1. Ask how old their children are.
2. Ask what they are called. (What their names are).
3. Now introduce yourself: say where you come from and that you have three children – two boys and a girl.
4. Ask where they live.
Now you have met a little girl and want to ask her some questions too.
5. Ask her name.
6. Ask how old she is.
7. Ask if she has any brothers or sisters.
Task 6 – 20 Marks
Look at the activities below and then say how often you do them. If you don’t do a particular activity, then you will need to say that you never do it.
· Go swimming
· Go to the cinema
· Go to a restaurant
· Go to your friend’s home
· Go to the theatre
· Go to the beach (à la plage)
· Go to the supermarket
· Do you work? If so, which day/days?