Question: from the film beasts of the southern wild in particular...
From the film, beasts of the southern wild.
In particular, consider how the child’s perspective may provide particular insight into global changes and disasters. Drawing on these ideas, consider:
· How does Hushpuppy experience her environments?
· How do the sequences comment on the human-animal relationship?
· How Hushpuppy makes sense of the changes that take place in her world?
· How does the film link personal disasters to global catastrophes?
· How is this perspective expressed through the use of cinematography and narration?