Question: ftsz parm and mreb are the major cytoskeletal proteins in...
FtsZ, ParM, and MreB are the major cytoskeletal proteins in bacteria. Which of the following statement(s) is/are true?
- A. To fulfill their function, MreB, ParM, and FtsZ need to form polymers, a process that requires energy.
- B. MreB, ParM, and FtsZ can be found in the nucleus of the cell
- C. A, C, and D are correct.
- D. A, B, C, and D are correct.
- E. MreB, ParM, and FtsZ are cytoplasmic proteins
- F. Cytoskeletal proteins organize cell growth and cell division.