Question: here are a series of mondelzs publicly announced objectives for...
- Here are a series of Mondelēz’s publicly announced objectives
for enhancing sustainability:
- Reducing production waste to landfill sites by 60 percent
- Reducing our energy and GHG in manufacturing
- Educating employees to reuse water and improve processes
- Reducing the impact of our operations
- Addressing child labor in the cocoa supply chain
- Reducing packaging material
- Eliminating 50 million pounds of packaging material
- Buying certified commodities
Which of these are best considered strategic plans? Tactical plans? Operational plans? Which ones might qualify as programs? Projects? Policies? Be sure to explain your reasoning for each item.