Question: identify each judgment below as ethical e or as aesthetic...
Identify each judgment below as ethical (E), or as aesthetic (A), or as legal (L) in nature, or as a matter of custom (C):
- That is a worthless piece of art because it says nothing and expresses nothing.
- What he did was praiseworthy because it was so selfless.
- We should not refer to fellow humans as "homeless" if we truly consider human life as valuable in itself, since that label equates human value with the value of brick and mortar.
- You ought to stand when the Queen enters the room.
- You better pay your taxes if you wish to avoid jail-time.
- You better pay your taxes since fair membership in communal living requires sharing in both the benefits and the burdens of that co-existence.